JOLYNN M. FALTO-TOMAS, ESQ.
Jolynn, originally from Staten Island, New York, is a partner at the law firm and is a member of the firm’s litigation and government affairs practices. Jolynn has represented a wide range of clients, from individuals to multibillion-dollar corporations. She is the main point of contact for various clients and is here to help you achieve a successful result to your case. Jolynn is an avid reader, writer and self-professed lover of research and brings these great passions to her work. She is also passionate about animals and enjoys spending time with her family and beloved pets.
Representative samples of matters that Jolynn has worked on include:
- Fraud investigations, fiduciary responsibility investigations, banking fraud, and other officer, directors, or business owner misconduct
- Disputes between business owners, shareholder disputes, derivative actions, and related business tort issues
- Defense of major transportation carriers in motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic loss, personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Landlord-tenant disputes, evictions (commercial and residential), and enforcement of lease agreements
- General commercial litigation, breach of contract, lien enforcement, and construction law matters
- Appellate matters
Boards & Associations
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustees
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce Members
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Members
- Florida Bar
- Proficient in Spanish
- Conversational in French