Jolynn is a member of the firm’s business litigation, administrative law, and Latin America practices. Jolynn has represented a wide range of clients, from individuals to multibillion dollar corporations. Representative samples of matters that Jolynn has worked on include:
- Fraud investigations, fiduciary responsibility investigations, banking fraud, and other officer, directors, or business owner misconduct.
- Disputes between business owners, shareholder disputes, derivative actions, and related business tort issues.
- Defense of major transportation carriers in motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic loss, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Landlord-tenant disputes, evictions (commercial and residential), and enforcement of lease agreements.
- General commercial litigation, breach of contract, lien enforcement, and construction law matters.
- Appellate matters.
Jolynn is an avid reader, writer and self-professed lover of research and brings these great passions to her work. She is also passionate about animals and enjoys spending time with her family and beloved pets.